Chào mừng quý vị đến với Thư viện tài nguyên giáo dục An Giang.
I - Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others.(0,2)
1. A. passed B. Watched C. played D. washed
2. A. proud B. about C. around D. would
3. A. market B. depart C. card D. scare
4. A. entrance B. paddy C. bamboo D. banyan
5. A. problem B. love C. box D. hobby
II – Choose the best answer from the four options given (marked A, B,C, or D) to complete each sentence. (0,2)
6. My house_________in 1986.
A. is built B. was building C. was built D. has been built
7. The doctor_________me not to stay up too late at night.
A. advised B. suggested C. insisted D. forced
8. Tomorrow we`ll go to Noi Bai Airport to meet Maryam, _________comes from Malaysia.
A. who B. whom C. whose D. that
9. His house looks very large and beautiful. It is _________house.
A. a seven-room B. a seven-rooms C. seven room D. seven rooms
10. If you get up early, you_________late.
A. weren`t B. wouldn`t be C. aren`t D. won`t be
11. It`s very hot today. I wish I_________on the beach now.
A. am B. was C. were D. had been
12. When he lived in the city, he_________to the theater twice a week.
A. uses to go B. has gone C. used to go D. was going
13. My father asked us_________too much time playing computer games.
A. not to spending B. did not spend C. not to spend D. to not spent
14. Hoai can not remember the name of the restaurant_________she ate her favorite roasted duck.
A. which B. whose C. whom D. where
15. If I were a flower, I_________a sunflower.
A. was B. were C. will be D. would be
16. Nobody went to the party, _________?
A. does he B. do they C. didn’t they D. did they
17. It is nearly 3 months_________he visited his parents.
A. while B. during C. since D. when
18. _________population is another unpleasant result we have to solve.
A. Increased B. Increasing C. The increase D. To increase
19. If we_________enough time, we’ll study this exercise more carefully.
A. will have B. have C. had D. would have
20. What would you do, if you_________a UFO?
A. see B. saw C. would see D. had seen
III- Identify the underlined word/ phrase (A or B,C,D) that needs correcting to become an exact one. (0,2)
21. The picture was painting by Michael last year.
A B C D
22. There’s the woman who she sold me the handbag.
A B C D
23. Mr. Smith is going to buy a new Japanese car, doesn’t he?
A B C D
24. I met a lot of interesting people while I was studying at Ho Chi Minh City.
A B C D
25. If I were you, I didn’t buy that expensive car.
A B C D
IV - Read the following passage, then choose the correct answer to questions 26 - 30. (0,2)
I went to Australia on a student program last year and I like to (1)_______you about it. I was very (2)_______when I knew I was going to Australia because I had never been there before. I didn’t think about the
↓ CHÚ Ý: Bài giảng này được nén lại dưới dạng RAR và có thể chứa nhiều file. Hệ thống chỉ hiển thị 1 file trong số đó, đề nghị các thầy cô KIỂM TRA KỸ TRƯỚC KHI NHẬN XÉT ↓